Thursday, April 12, 2007

I'm back

Hello again,

I seem to be about to be back in business. On Tuesday there was a splendid service in honour of my late wife at our Parish Church followed by a gathering of friends old and new with the family. It seems to mark the end of the formal mourning period, and was only possible because of the hard and loving work and support of the whole team at the Church. Appropriately my parish priest had suggested Easter Week as the right time for this being a time filled with the good news of the hope of resurrection and the certainties of the Christian Faith.

What I shall be doing I am not sure. Although "official" mourning seems over, the grieving keeps popping up regularly, not least in the inner tension and lack of appetite for food and for doing things.

However I have had a superb boost through this outpouring of support and love which must augur well for the future.

Thoughts and posts should be appearing here as elsewhere. For my thoughts since the last posting try the various entries on my favourite forum:

http://fighting-fathers.com/forum


Till next time - and maybe more details of a wonderful and upliftingly joyous occasion!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home