Friday, May 10, 2013

A new facility - "Fr Ted's News" sets sail again!

Dear Friends,

After a summer and winter, and spring, of ill health and hospital visits, I have decided to use my 50th year as a priest in the Church of England to set out on a journey of newsletters commenting on the major topics of church interest.

It will be for subscribers only as was the old Fr. Ted's Newsletter sent to the members of the Medjugorje Group for whom I was a secretary over many years.

It will be free and have no postage! There may be some extras from the cache of writings and the archives for which I shall charge. However, I hope to put out quite a few free extras from time to time.

The new series will be occasional. This first one, and the new venture itself was stimulated by the on-going debate over same-sex marriages. The "freebie" is a paper about human sexuality in general written out of the background of the old Clinical Theology Association, now the Bridge Pastoral Foundation.

Let me know ifd you wish to take part. I shall be delighted to have you on board and look forward to really uefukl feedback from the membership!

Best wishes,

Yours ay,

Ted Baty
(The Reverend Doctor Edward Baty)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home